Meet baby Stefan and Mummy Sarah
Meet Suzannah and her beautiful baby boy
Meet baby Alex and Mummy Lucia
Meet baby Annie May and Mummy Tara
Emma’s Breech Presentation
Meet baby Dianaimh and Mummy Aoileann
Meet Baby Lachlan and Mummy Gail
Meet baby Isla and Mummy Nicola
Acupuncture for Natural Induction
Are you already pregnant and interested in drug free therapy? Acupuncture is an ideal form of treatment during pregnancy as it offers women drug-free relief for a multitude of problems that can arise during pregnancy and childbirth. It is used for conditions often thought of as normal during a pregnancy like heart burn, morning sickness, edema, sciatica, fatigue, stress, insomnia, hemorrhoids or even carpal tunnel syndrome. Then later in the pregnancy for breech presentation, pre-birth, cervical ripening and natural Induction. One of the first things I would advise you to do is to join a Yoga or Pilates class for pregnancy. You get to meet lots of other mum to be's and learn from each other but also the exercise itself proves so beneficial. When clients come to me near end of term, I can tell straight away when they walk in if they have been doing Yoga or Pilates, there isn't a waddle and the pregnancies generally tend to go more smoothly. I can recommend some very good classes in your area if you contact me. I would also recommend taking Folic Acid for the first three months. I sell very good quality supplements. I recommend the Forever B12 Plus with Folic Acid because vitamin B12 deficiency also means deficiency in folic acid, which is critical to the fetus during the first three months of pregnancy.
Acupuncture is great for breech or frank presentation of babies. It is best to come in from 34-36 weeks as the baby starts to get too big at 37 weeks and makes it harder to move. We do a little needling but mostly moxibustion which is a technique of burning a herb called mugsworth, dried and rolled into a cigar shape. This is burned and pointed over certain acupressure points where both the heat and the herb get to work. The treatment is very relaxing. I teach you the technique and you go away with a stick to continue the treatment yourself at home for 10 consecutive days. I can also offer exercise advice and good positions for you to get into in order to give baby more space to move more easily.
Prebirth Acupuncture is also very popular and can prepare the body for childbirth so that the chances of induction are far less. I would recommend coming in at 37 or 38 weeks and have 1 session a week until the birth. Prebirth acupuncture has the possible effect of minimising the hours of labour, reducing chances of needing an induction and it harmonises the body to encourage a smooth childbirth. Certain acupuncture points in the lower leg area of the body result in softening and promoting dilation of your cervix. We stimulate these points to prepare the body, in particular the cervix and pelvis for labour. This is not just about the cervix opening up. Sometimes women have a hard cervix. It is important that the effacement of the cervix thins out and thins down. When it's thin, it softens and it opens up. If the cervix is 3-4 cm dilated before going into labour, the mother’s body is better prepared, relaxed, open and ready to give birth naturally.
I get about 70% success rate and you would usually only need 1 or max 2 sessions, 1 week apart. It is best to come for prebirth acupuncture at about 37-39 weeks but to come at 40 weeks for the induction is also perfect. It should work between 6 hours and 2 days but you may need a second treatment. You will leave feeling relaxed. If you have any hip or back pain it should be relieved after the session and you should find your sleep improved. After the treatment, I show you some acupressure points so that you can continue to treat yourself daily at home.
As you prepare for your gift of new life, now is the time more than ever to care deeply about nourishing your body with pure, organic whole food nutrients.
Pregnancy is quite miraculous. Everything you give to your body, you’re ultimately giving to your baby. Healthy food, regular exercise, and the purest of supplements are all critical during this most vital time as your baby grows inside you.
I sell a really special wholefood organic supplement from the brand The Synergy Company
Whole Food Multi for Mom and Baby—Made with Organic Ingredients
Our PureNatal has everything you want (and need!) for your body and your baby, and absolutely nothing you don’t want. Our whole food vitamins and minerals are made with organic ingredients and contain none of the synthetics, chemicals, and other harmful additives that you are likely to find in other prenatals. Delivered to your body like food, these special nutrients are deeply nourishing, easy on your tummy and so good for your baby.
Nourish your body, nourish your baby—with our PureNatal Multivitamin!
Advantages of Our PureNatal®
Prenatal multis containing real organic vitamins & minerals are rare.
PureNatal® delivers a variety of organic nutrients & foods.
No more searching high and low for the purest and best prenatal out there. This is it! You won’t find another whole food multivitamin that contains this many certified organic ingredients with so much concentrated nourishment for you and your baby. Now you can breathe easy knowing you are doing the very best for your baby!
Typical prenatal vitamins are notorious for causing tummy ills.
PureNatal® is made with whole food nutrients so it’s easy on your tummy.
Along with the joys of pregnancy come the symptoms you’d be happy to be without: nausea, headaches, constipation, heartburn¾all potentially worsened by taking a typical, synthetic prenatal vitamin, which you’ve been told is very important to continue throughout your entire pregnancy. Good news for you: our PureNatal offers a very real and nourishing solution with its gentle forms of organic, whole food nutrients that are so much easier to tolerate—in just two easy to swallow tablets twice a day.
Pregnancy can be quite a rollercoaster as your body changes.
PureNatal® includes special ingredients to support a flowing pregnancy.
Our organic sprout and berry blends provide additional compounds and antioxidants that can support and nourish you throughout your entire pregnancy. Made with certified organic whole foods, these blends are completely safe and like eating a heaping bowl of fresh, nutritious veggies and berries every single day. Our pure Synergized® ginger extract and red raspberry leaf extract add that extra special touch, giving you a helping hand as you make your way towards the healthy birth of your baby.
Ingredients From Nature¾Supporting You and Your Baby Naturally
Our organically grown whole food vitamins and minerals serve as the backbone of our prenatal formula, complemented by a diverse selection of whole food cofactors found in organic berries and sprouts which offer support and nourishment throughout your entire pregnancy. Safe, gentle, and effective herbal allies like red raspberry leaf, the perfect pregnancy tonic, and ginger extract, well-established morning sickness aid, round out our nourishing formula that all moms-to-be will love.
- Organic Vitamins and Minerals: Exclusively made with organic whole foods, our vitamins and minerals are not isolated, synthesized or adulterated with harmful chemicals. They offer gentle, but effective nutrient absorption that isn’t hard on your tummy, especially during those rough days when taking your supplements is the last thing you want to do! Contains organic, whole food iron that is easy on your digestive system and 800 mcg of organic whole food folic acid.
Organic Sprout Blend: Eat your broccoli! Or better yet, get all these same compounds from our unique and exclusive cruciferous sprout blend that is many times more potent than a serving of veggies. Our 100% tested, safe and certified organic sprouts offer a gentle way of supporting your body as it goes through the natural, but sometimes exasperating, ups and downs of pregnancy. Help your baby get off to a good start with eating their organic veggies!
- Organic Berry Blend: A unique blend of 12 of the most prized and flavonoid-rich berries including wild blueberry, raspberry, elderberry, cranberry and pomegranate. The rich pigments that give berries their vibrant colors of purple, blue, red, and pink are equally good for you and your growing bundle of joy. Give your body and baby an added boost of health-promoting vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Organic Ginger Extract: We searched the world to create the purest and most effective organic ginger extract possible. A Synergy exclusive, our organic ginger extract is processed in France just for you, ”our” pregnant moms. Our ginger is pure, organic, concentrated and created without any harmful solvents and is completely free of all chemical additives—so you can take advantage of the tummy calming benefits of this time-honored plant without concern over purity and safety.
- Organic Red Raspberry Leaf Extract: Safely used in many traditions around the world to tone the uterus and prepare for a healthy birth process, our red raspberry leaf is organic and rich in vitamin C and an array of nourishing vitamins and minerals. Red raspberry leaf is a classic tonic herb for moms to be and is believed to support all aspects of a healthy pregnancy.
Benefits of PureNatal®
- Perfect for pre-conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Made with organic vitamins and minerals—purity when you need it most
- Organic freeze-dried sprouts and berries to enhance and enliven your health
- Organic red raspberry leaf and ginger to balance and support you
- Whole food support for a healthy pregnancy
- 100% food forms of nutrients are easy on your tummy and deeply nourishing
- Free of additives, preservative, GMOs, gluten and dairy
Made with Organic Ingredients
Manufactured by The Synergy Company™