BabySteps Health Assessment is a comprehensive health screening programme for both males and females. Our clinic is unique and the only one in Ireland that has these latest medical technologies although there are over 200 clinics worldwide.
If you have been trying to get pregnant for a while without any success then there might be some dysfunction or imbalance in your body, something deeper, something other than the reproductive organs!
Eating healthy and maintaining a regular exercise routine are great ways to stay healthy. Unfortunately, doing these things won’t guarantee your overall health. The human body is a complex machine and sometimes things go awry. In a nutshell, this is exactly why getting our health screening is so important especially if you are trying to conceive.
If you are interested in seeing the full picture of your health, we can give you a clear all-round assessment. We put the pieces together there and then and discuss the results together. We will find out what is and what isn’t working optimally and why. The experience is very relaxing and non-invasive and we get real time results which the doctor will talk through with you and do up a treatment plan specific to your needs.
Following your BabySteps Assessment, you will leave with a full understanding of your health requirements and any lifestyle changes which may be needed for you to achieve a healthy and successful pregnancy.
BabySteps Health Assessment costs €270 and takes approximately 2 hours with our doctor and includes the following:
- BioImpedance test-Height,Weight, BMI (Body mass Index)
- Phase Angle Test
- Heart Rate Variability- Blood Pressure, Heart Rate and Cardiac Index
- Urinalysis (if required)
- Food Intolerance Test (tests for both IgG and IgA)
- ECG and EAG
- Digital Pulse Wave Analysis
- Electro Interstitial Scan Test-Insterstitial ions/minerals
- Organ Functions (Liver, Pancreas, Thyroid, Prostate etc)
- Diabetes and Pre Diabetes screening
- Cardiovascular screening (LDL cholesterol, arterial atheroma etc)
- Neurotransmitters and Neural Network (spine, nerves, sphincters)
- Oxymeter test – measure Oxygen in the blood.
- Systemic Inflammation
- Hydration inside and outside the cells
- Lifestyle Assessment including Diet, Exercise, Stress and Advice
Coming here is comparable to getting a full MOT of the body using digital medical technologies, all of which are FDA approved.
Or read more:
By Aniza Hussain
15a Northbrook Road